Re: W3C Content Transformation Guidelines - Last Call - comments welcome

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for your feedback on the Content Transformation
Guidelines document!

I added your comments to our tracking system. It may take a bit of time
before we get back to you with motivated answers, requests for
clarification, or proposed changes based on your comments, but we will
address them as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Francois.