Re: LC comment on Content Transformation Guidelines 1.0

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:14:08 +0200
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org

Hi Julian,

Many thanks for the feedback!
I have added your comment to our tracking system.

The Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group will address it as soon as
possible and get back to you with some proposed resolution before moving
forward with the document.

Best regards,
Francois Daoust, Staff Contact for the Mobile Web Best Practices Working
Group