Re: Another comment on the 25 May 2007 mobileOK Basic draft

I think your reading matches the intent here, yes. All of this would
be considered if www.example.org was being tested. The final 200
result would be treated as the "real" document under test, but the
cost associated with getting there would be accounted for.

Sean