RE: ANEC's comments on W3C mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2007

Bruno

Forgive me but I don't understand the point you are making in this lengthy email.

You ask us to reconsider specification of UTF-8. Can you let us know, in brief, to what end? What possible outcomes do you foresee from such an exercise?

Thanks
Jo