Re: mobileOK Scheme 1.0, Section 2.2.1 Feedback: Sloppy Text

Thanks, all good points. The good news is we should shortly have a new
draft out that addresses each of these. I had changed "tag" to
"element" throughout, yes. The <meta> example has actually been
removed since the test has been reworded, so it's moot, but I agree
with your comment. Finally the new draft is clearer that the document
must validate as XHTML Basic 1.1.

I think you will be pleased with the forthcoming public draft over
this early draft and we look forward to more feedback.

Thanks,
Sean