RE: 3.7 DDC: Colors

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the input.
As I read your message at the moment this is a lost cause :-)

What would be, in your opinion, a better way to express our intent?
The intent is to give a minimum capability in color display that must be
fulfilled in order to have decent online experience.
Since there doesn't seem to be a generally understood, basic system, we
chose this to express that intent.

Regards
-- Kai