CR-mobile-bp-20060627

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 19:46:42 +0200
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org

Hi, could you please "downgrade" this document to be visible
with "any" browser ?  Some internal links apparently have no
anchors, or their anchors have no name=, I didn't check the
source.  I'd also appreciate it if you replace the three used
non-ASCII characters by NCRs or symbolic references (&nbsp; in
the table of contents).

In section 3.7 (default delivery context) you allow JPEG and
GIF 89a (non-interlaced, non-transparent, non-animated).  The
latter would be almost the same as GIF 87a adding text chunks.
What is a mobile device supposed to do with text in GIF 89a ?
Or in other words, what's wrong with the transparency concept
in GIF 89a ?

Bye, Frank