Re: Comments on the Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 (W3C Working Draft 13 January 2006) document

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:36:32 +0100
To: Zev Blut <zb@ubit.com>
Cc: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
Hi Zev,

Le vendredi 03 mars 2006 à 13:12 +0900, Zev Blut a écrit :
> I sent this mail out on the Febuary deadline of the 17th, but I must
> have made a mistake when answering the archiving approval form.  Just
> in case it is not too late here are my comments.

Actually, we did receive your comments on February 17th, and they were
archived at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg-comments/2006JanMar/0022.html

As a matter of fact, we've started to discuss (some of) them, and
hopefully you should get the group's answers in the upcoming few weeks.

Thanks for your comments (and it was nice meeting you in Barcelona)!

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org