Comments on MWBP 1.0 just sent in from the i18n core working group

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:02:50 +0900
To: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org, public-i18n-core@w3.org
Dear Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,

I just sent in comments (each comment in a separate mail, to allow for
tracking comments easily) on behalf of the i18n core working group on
the last call working draft at [1]. I had checked before with Dom that
it would be o.k. to send in the comments until the beginning of this
week. Please accept our apologies for the delay.

We are very much looking forward to discuss these comments with you.
Congratulation to the current state your document is already in, and for
reaching last call in such a short time.

Best regards, Felix

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobile-bp-20060113/