RE: [CONTEXT] not a requirement

Right, it's no longer first per ACTION-162 and we are debating, though not very vigorously, toning down the bit you find difficult per ACTION-152:

[CAPABILITIES]/[CONTEXT] For all but the simplest sites, do not take a least
common denominator approach and take reasonable steps to provide an enhanced
user experience by exploiting capabilities of the device.

Jo