Re: 5.3.7 background image support

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:05:52 +0100
To: Elliotte Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: public-bpwg-comments@w3.org
Hello Elliotte,

Le dimanche 08 janvier 2006 à 15:08 -0500, Elliotte Harold a écrit :
> [BACKGROUND_IMAGE_SUPPORT] Do not use background images unless you know
> the device supports them. (Normative)
>
> I don't see any reasoning in the document to justify this one, and I
> can't think of any myself.

Thank you for your comment; due to timing reasons, we intend to consider
your comment as a comment on our Last Call Working Draft, since the Best
Practice hasn't changed in the draft we published last Friday [1] and we
didn't have the time to consider your comment before our scheduled
publication.

I have raised ISSUE-92 in our issues tracking system as a follow-up to
your comment, and the Working Group will respond to it as soon as
possible.

Thank you again for the time you took to review the document,

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobile-bp-20060113/#iddiv3102433376
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org