COLOR_CONTRAST and device capabilities

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> CMN: It is also concerned with the ability of devices to display
> contrasting colour in the first place.

I've changed the text like this:
"...However, the BP is concerned with unfavourable ambient light and the
ability of devices to display contrasting colour at all, while WCAG is
primarily concerned with colour blindness, which may lead to different
results."

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try my
alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam, intente
con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.