ACCESS_KEYS and "frequently accessed functionality"

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> CMN: Why are "important ... form controls and groups of form controls"
> not considered equivalent to frequently accessed functionality?

I think what you mean is that "frequently accessed functionality" implies
form controls, too. This is correct but I didn't catch the idea until you
explained it, so I think that it needs making more explicit. Otherwise
Mobile Web people will not get the idea either. So I've kept the
explanation, as follows:

"Providing access keys are also defined as necessary for form controls
(not made explicit in the BP but apparently implicit in “frequently
accessed functionality”)..."

This kind of clarification is really what the document's about.

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try my
alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam, intente
con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.