NAVBAR and WCAG checkpoint 13.6, "Group related links...."

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> [NAVBAR] Provide only minimal navigation at the top of the page
>
> CMN It also goes some of the way to providing the functionality required
> by 13.6 Group related links, identify the group (for user agents), and,
> until user agents do so, provide a way to bypass the group. (Having the
> group at the bottom makes it easy to bypass by not going there.

I've incorporated the idea into the text like this:

Does it give me WCAG 1.0 compliance?: This BP deals with an aspect not
considered in  WCAG 1.0. However, explicitly identifying the navigation in
the page will ultimately help understand and provide the functionality
needed to comply with 13.5, “Provide navigation bars to highlight and give
access to the navigation mechanism” and 13.6, “Group related links,

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20071017#NAVBAR

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try my
alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam, intente
con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.