RE: [PROVIDE_DEFAULTS] (was 'Summary table in section 3')

WCAG 1.0 refers to place-holding text while MWBP refers to default values.
Default values could be used as place-holing text (instead of "Your name here" it could be "Miguel") with no drawback. But [PROVIDE_DEFAULTS] doesn't guarantee compliance with WCAG 10.4 checkpoint as default values are required only on suitable controls whereas place-holding text are required in all controls.

The comment should be included in the text pointing out they are diferent checkpoints.

Miguel