Re: Questions about TBX to RDF handling

From: Peter Svanberg <Peter.Svanberg@tnc.se>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:25:06 +0000
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
27 okt. 2015 kl. 09:59 skrev Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org<mailto:fsasaki@w3.org>>:

So, a cross reference in text like this is never made into triplets? You require the “consuming end” to parse the XML?

I would rather propose to generate triples and not use XMLLiteral for the items that you want to represent explicitly.

I want to represent text string where some parts of it should be cross references to other resources.

How do you do that, if you don’t use rdf:Seq? Use rdf:List? Or use NIF (that I just learned about in the mail on the list that just arrived) combined with something that points out that some of the words is a cross reference? My lack of RDF experience makes me lost – point me on techniques or examples, please.

/Peter Svanberg