Re: Questions about TBX to RDF handling

Hello Peter,

other people who are more knowledgable in the TBX to RDF handing may come back to you, bellow some general feedback.

> Am 22.10.2015 um 16:42 schrieb Peter Svanberg <Peter.Svanberg@tnc.se>:
>
> Returning again to this issue, specifically the cross reference. I got the comment that having XML code in the definition entry text is not so RDF-ish – how should it be made into triplets?
>
> After looking more on RDF handling, I suppose you could make it into a ref:seq, something like:
>
> <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://example.com/Bas4711 <http://example.com/Bas4711>">
>     <tbx:definition rdf:parseType=”?”>
>         <rdf:Seq>
>             <rdf:li>kommersiell</rdf:li>
>             <rdf:li ref:resource=”#Bas4712”>verksamhet</rdf:li>
>
>     <rdf:li>som drivs under ordnade former</rdf:li>
> </rdf:Seq>
>     </tbx:definition>
> </rdf:Description>

The rdf:li and rdf:Seq constructs are not used widely, I would try to avoid them.

> which then should be concatenated to display the definition. Or how do you handle ”marked up” text in RDF?

The general way is parseType literal, what is in your mail below. But this does not give you a URI for kommersiell or verksamhet, and I think this is what you want.

<http://example.com/Bas4711> tbd:definition _bs393.

_bs393 rdfs:label „kommersiell“.
_bs393 rdfs:label „verksamhet“.

Would that make sense for you?