W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-bpmlod@w3.org > October 2015

Re: small comment on Guidelines for Linguistic Linked Data Generation: Multilingual Terminologies (TBX)

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 11:55:12 +0200
To: public-bpmlod@w3.org
Message-ID: <56139A80.1040406@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Thanks!

Philipp.

Am 06.10.15 um 11:33 schrieb Felix Sasaki:
> Thanks, Philipp - done for
> http://www.w3.org/2015/09/bpmlod-reports/multilingual-terminologies/
>
> Best,
>
> Felix
>
>> Am 06.10.2015 um 09:22 schrieb Philipp Cimiano 
>> <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de 
>> <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>>:
>>
>> OK, changes pushed.
>>
>> @Jorge/Felix: would you please be so kind to publish the new version 
>> of the document?
>>
>> Thanks and best regards,
>>
>> Philipp.
>>
>> Am 05.10.15 um 21:20 schrieb Felix Sasaki:
>>> Thanks a lot Dave, fixed. Jorge et al., if you want to update the 
>>> github accordingly, below is the CVS diff.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Felix
>>>
>>> 161c161,164
>>> < <li><b>TBX Resource</b>: A TBX resource essentially represents a 
>>> collection of terminological concepts (&ldquo;terminological 
>>> concepti&rdquo;), which are represented as XML elements of type 
>>> termEntry and have a unique ID. In the above XML snippet, there is 
>>> one terminological concept with ID 2151845. Each terminological 
>>> concept is described by a set of properties, such as a subject field 
>>> they belong to.</li>
>>> ---
>>> > <li><b>TBX Resource</b>: A TBX resource essentially represents
>>> >   a collection of terminological concepts (&ldquo;terminological
>>> >   concepti&rdquo;), which are represented as XML elements of type
>>> >   termEntry and have a unique ID. In the XML snippet in section 
>>> 4.1, there is one terminological concept with ID 2151845. Each 
>>> terminological concept is described by a set of properties, such as 
>>> a subject field they belong to.</li>
>>> 292c295
>>> < The header is transformed into RDF as follows:
>>> ---
>>> > The header of the TBX file is transformed into RDF as follows:
>>>
>>>> Am 05.10.2015 um 11:22 schrieb dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Guys,
>>>> A couple of small issues on the version published at:
>>>> http://www.w3.org/2015/09/bpmlod-reports/multilingual-terminologies/
>>>>
>>>> In section 3.1, the definition of TBX resource state: " In the 
>>>> above XML snippet, there is one terminological concept with ID 
>>>> 2151845.". This need to be tweaked to refer correctly to the 
>>>> snippet in section 4.1
>>>>
>>>> In section 4.1, the second snippet is introduced as: " The header 
>>>> is transformed into RDF as follows:" though the snippet itself 
>>>> appears to be TBX.
>>>>
>>>> cheers,
>>>> Dave
>>>> -- 
>>>> ADAPT Centre
>>>> School of Computer Science and Statistics
>>>> Trinity College Dublin
>>>
>>
>> -- 
>> --
>> Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
>> AG Semantic Computing
>> Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
>> Universität Bielefeld
>>
>> Tel: +49 521 106 12249
>> Fax: +49 521 106 6560
>> Mail:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>>
>> Office CITEC-2.307
>> Universitätsstr. 21-25
>> 33615 Bielefeld, NRW
>> Germany
>

-- 
--
Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Office CITEC-2.307
Universitätsstr. 21-25
33615 Bielefeld, NRW
Germany
Received on Tuesday, 6 October 2015 09:55:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 October 2015 09:55:44 UTC