Re: small comment on Guidelines for Linguistic Linked Data Generation: Multilingual Terminologies (TBX)

Hi all,

  I have seen Daves comments and fices a number of other things on the pass.

I can't push for some reason. I have asked Sebastian Walter to push the
new version tomorrow...

I will contact you to update the file...

Greetings,

Philipp.

Am 05.10.15 um 21:20 schrieb Felix Sasaki:
> Thanks a lot Dave, fixed. Jorge et al., if you want to update the
> github accordingly, below is the CVS diff.
>
> Best,
>
> Felix
>
> 161c161,164
> collection of terminological concepts (&ldquo;terminological
> concepti&rdquo;), which are represented as XML elements of type
> termEntry and have a unique ID. In the above XML snippet, there is one
> terminological concept with ID 2151845. Each terminological concept is
> described by a set of properties, such as a subject field they belong
> to.</li>
> ---
> >   a collection of terminological concepts (&ldquo;terminological
> >   concepti&rdquo;), which are represented as XML elements of type
> >   termEntry and have a unique ID. In the XML snippet in section 4.1,
> there is one terminological concept with ID 2151845. Each
> terminological concept is described by a set of properties, such as a
> subject field they belong to.</li>
> 292c295
> < The header is transformed into RDF as follows:
> ---
> > The header of the TBX file is transformed into RDF as follows:
>
>> Am 05.10.2015 um 11:22 schrieb dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie
>> <mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>:
>>
>> Hi Guys,
>> A couple of small issues on the version published at:
>> http://www.w3.org/2015/09/bpmlod-reports/multilingual-terminologies/
>>
>> In section 3.1, the definition of TBX resource state: " In the above
>> XML snippet, there is one terminological concept with ID 2151845.".
>> This need to be tweaked to refer correctly to the snippet in section 4.1
>>
>> In section 4.1, the second snippet is introduced as: " The header is
>> transformed into RDF as follows:" though the snippet itself appears
>> to be TBX.
>>
>> cheers,
>> Dave
>> --
>> ADAPT Centre
>> School of Computer Science and Statistics
>> Trinity College Dublin

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de