Re: Questions about TBX to RDF handling

Hi Peter,

  I see, Alan Melby was not directly involved in this. We contacted him
when we started working on this to understand the status of his
initiative. We got the impression that things were not that advanced, so
we started looking into this ourselves.

We would be happy to collaborate with you on your project and adapt the
guidelines if needed.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Am 03.10.15 um 01:01 schrieb Peter Svanberg:
> Thank you, I’ll consider your suggestions and questions.
>
> As for my surprising surprisingness … I’ve looked before for bridges
> over the gap between terminologists and linked data/RDF-folks but not
> found much more than a video from some conference where Alan K. Melby
> talks about the issue. Has he been involved in any way?
>
> Video:
> http://www.quizover.com/oer/course/bringing-terminology-to-linked-data-through-by-alan-k-videolectures
>
> So, when I get involved with a linked data-project at work, we stumble
> upon this – precisely what we need. Hence my astonishment.
>
> Med vänlig hälsning
>
> Peter Svanberg
>

>> 2 okt 2015 kl. 18:17 skrev Philipp Cimiano
>> <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
>> <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>>:
>>
>> Just for curiosity: why were you surprised to find these guidelines?
>> This comments surprises me ;-)

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de