Re: Guidelines for implementing LLOD-aware services

Thanks!

It looks a great work, I am eager to come back to this in January and
see the details...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3