Re: [bpmlod] Guidelines for converting BabelNet as Linguistic Linked Data

Hi all,
both models have different use cases and granularity.  So linking is better. If we merge, we might loose some of the use cases and there might be a conceptual gap. ITS has a coarser granularity and can serve as an entry point. It needs less know-how to be understood in my opinion.

I asked Ciro to start investigating the ITS Ontology and copy the W3C spec text into the RDF file to improve documentation.
(He just started out, so he will need some time to understand everything) He will also try to build proper links between NIF, ITS, LEMON and MARL and document usage.

All the best,
Sebastian