Re: [bpmlod] type of LRs resources for the guidelines

Hi Dave,

Yes, we can wait for more feedback from LD4LT to go further with corpora
and terminologies. As for corpora, I included your suggested separation in
the wiki table
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Guidelines_for_LD_generation_of_Language_resources_-_previous_notes

Regards,
Jorge