Re: [bpmlod] Guidelines for converting BabelNet as Linguistic Linked Data

Thanks Felix! To answer Dave's comment: translations come from the
automatic translations of semantically annotated corpora, as Tiziano said,
and we have a confidence for each of these translations together with the
source of the original text.

Best,
Roberto

--