[bpmlod] next telco: patterns for TEXTUAL INFORMATION (7/3/2014)

From: Jorge Gracia <jgracia@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:45:52 +0100
To: "public-bpmlod@w3.org" <public-bpmlod@w3.org>
Dear BPMLOD community members,

Our next telco will take place next Friday 7th March, at 12:00 CET, 11:00
UTC (other time zones at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD+conf+call&iso=20140307T11&ah=1<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD+conf+call&iso=20140207T11&ah=1>
).

With this telco we are starting a series of very relevant ones in which we
will review the patterns for describing multilingual textual information in
LD and ontologies. Also, we will have a short introduction to the
Internationalization
Tag Set Interest Group (that we postponed from last week).

Agenda and call details at
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Teleconference,_7/03/2014#Agenda

For preparing the meeting you can read the material and linked documents
available at
https://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Best_practises_-_previous_notes

Regards,

--