Re: Workflows for localizing RDF (Fwd: Fwd: "Organization Ontology" Japanese translation available)

Hi Felix,
Thanks for the example, it really helps ground the discussion, and the
role of XLIFF skeletons for capturing context for translation.

Could you explain for me a bit the role of the 'dummy_for_its_1' name
space declarations in the skl element?

@all:
- To take this further, should we start a specific section in the
BP-MLOD wiki on the internationalsiation and localsiaiton of ontologies,
discussing the use of labels, the workflow and extraction into and
merging from XLIFF and use of ITS within that workflow? It would be
useful then to get input/feedback from those involved in authoring and
translating the like of DCAT and the organisation ontology.

- Is there some best practice established from MONNET already that we
could distill usefully into this?

cheers,
Dave