Workflows for localizing RDF (Fwd: Fwd: "Organization Ontology" Japanese translation available)

Hi all,

sorry that I could not make today's call. I am wondering if below mail,
taken from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2014JanMar/0024.html
could lead to two best practices:

1) When you prepare RDF content for translation (ontologies and or pure
statements), consider extracting the text to be translated. That will
assure that all translators do the same.

2) Consider adding metadata to the RDF content to guide that extraction,
e.g. to identify fixed terms. An example how that could work is on slide
31-32 of
http://download.yandex.ru/company/experience/WSD/wsd_sasaki.pdf

Thoughts?

- Felix