Re: [bpmlod] next meeting: best practices on NAMING (18th September)

I will be unable to attend also. Apologies.

Phil
Twitter: philinthecloud
Skype: philviathecloud

On 18 Sep 2013, at 11:40, "Felix Sasaki" <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:

> Regrets as well, I have a conflicting meeting.
>
> Best,
>
> Felix
>
> Am 17.09.13 14:10, schrieb Jorge Gracia:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > Tomorrow's telco of the W3C BP-MLOD community group will take place at
> > 13:00 UTC, 15:00 CEST (18th September). Other time zones at [1]
> >
> > CALL-IN DETAILS
> >
> > Telephone: +1.617.761.6200, conference passcode 2765 ("BPML")
> > IRC details: http://irc.w3.org, name of the channel: #bpmlod
> >
> > AGENDA
> >
> > 1) Patterns and best practices for Naming: Descriptive/opaque URIs,
> > full IRIs, internationalised local names, language in URIs.
> >
> > We will use the table at [2] as basis for the discussion (feel free to
> > add anything to it). The idea is to review the different patterns,
> > analyse their advantages/disadvantages and decide which ones are best
> > practices for multilingual linked data
> >
> > 2) Plan for next meeting.
> >

> > Regards,
> > Jorge
> >
> > [1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BPMLOD
+conf+call&iso=20130918T13&ah=1
> > [2]
http://www.w3.org/community/bpmlod/wiki/Best_practises_-_previous_notes

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.