Re: [bpmlod] introductions

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:32:10 +0200, Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie> wrote:

> My exposure to linked data is recent via the ITS 2.0 mapping and I am
> "hooked". Very excited to be part of the group.

Welcome :)

Hi all, I work at Yandex. Not on translate (although I file the odd bug or
feature request), and only a bit on schema.org stuff (which is related to
linked data). I do lead their W3C work (which means I am constantly
looking for other people to do actual work :) ). I used to work in the
semantic Web stuff at W3C about a decade ago, and I have a very broad
range of interests.

cheers

Chaals