Re: The future of our Blockchain community group

On 20 October 2017 at 00:49, Colleen Kirtland <cskirtland@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Melvin, We lost some momentum on this, but I will say that the last few
> times we attempted to meet no one showed up. That being said, I'm curious
> if people in addition to Melvin are interested in having us poll the group
> via Survey Monkey. If I get more than 10 responses to this, I'll create a
> quick survey to gauge how we an help. Thank you!

Understand!

It's more typical for a Working Group to meet regularly, and less typical
for a Community Group (which is more casual).

However if there's enough interest in specific use cases or work items,
it's possible to transition from one to another.