Re: CG Concall Link

Hi guys,
Sorry about not introducing myself during the meeting, just didn't seem
like there was an appropriate time for me to introduce myself. But my name
is Sean Westfall, and I have a background in computer science and software
engineering. I recently started working on a project involving BlockStack
and so now I'm interested in blockchain technologies and so I've been
lurking this mailing list for a few months now, and I just wanted to see
what happens during these meetings. Do these meeting happen every
Wednesday, and could you use the help of a programer on which ever projects
you guys choose to implement?

Sincerely,
Sean Westfall

--