Re: Tomorrow's Discussion: Review candidate "Epics" for Blockchain community Group

Hi.
this is Mountie.

thanks for the information.

at last F2F meeting,
I believe one of important foundings is User Oriented Standard.
that will make differences and possible objectives than other blockchain
projects.
most current blockchain projects are focusing on corporate/institute levels.
not for user levels.

best regards
mountie

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate -- Payment & Money Remittance Service

Tel : +82 2 2140 2700
E-Mail : mountie@paygate.net