RE: Interesting twist to the bitcoin blockchain debate

Hello Melvin,

Yes the comments were colorful. However, I think the list might find this article by Coindesk on the topic a little more in-depth, but less colorful), see http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-new-scaling-agreement-reaction/

Ironically this is not unlike the domain name space where Registrars engage in an arms race to acquire accreditations to increase the odds of registering deleting domain names from a registry.  When VeriSign back in the day proposed a new service that would remove this artificial, but very lucrative market, Registrars sued.

As I always say, follow the money.

Best regards,

Michael