Re: High Level Question

I share Vicki's sentiment. Names aside, I find the legal issue to be public
vs. private consensus mechanisms and the governance mechanisms around
consensus mechanisms. I think the translation of (open | public ) consensus
mechanisms into regulations is the underlying issue Michael is raising.

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/