Re: This weeks call

Hmmm that is wrong and we should fix it. I'm sorry for not noticing it yesterday. I just got off an airplane, so probably right now is too late to reschedule anything.
Please participate in an hour from now. we should continue the discussion. Colleen I understand you cannot join so we will share feedback with you
I will contact Jean Yyves about more details on the meeting
See you in an hour

--
Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.