Re: Blockchain CG meeting minutes at 26/Jan/2017 [via Blockchain Community Group]

I was unable to make today's meeting, but I will be at Construct 2017 and
welcome the opportunity for an in-person meeting.

This group has been struggling to come up with a definition of Blockchain.
I've been working on this and think I've made some useful progress.  I'll
bring that to Construct and then post it to this list afterwards.

Wayne