Re: [Deadline Extension] 1st International Workshop on Linked Data and Distributed Ledgers.

Would there by any chance be future opportunities to submit a conference
paper? I'm currently working on a paper and I know I already missed the
deadline for this submission, but will there be a other International
Workshops, if so, where will they be announced? I didn't even know about
this one till I saw this extension email.

Sincerely,
Sean Westfall