Re: CG meeting at 22/Feb [via Blockchain Community Group]

Thanks everyone!

We will be meeting on the 30th of April in Paris. I would appreciate help with finding space for the event.

The link to IEEE Euro S&B is here:
http://prosecco.gforge.inria.fr/ieee-blockchain2016/

Colleen, if I can help with any of the "tech" questions you may have- feel free to ping me offline.

Have a great day

Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.