Re: Use Cases document

Thanks Colleen,
I’d definitely like to add this to the discussion. I have also added these questions to the Document so that can have everything in one place.

Attached is the weekly snapshot. Live version can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNKQ-hNFIpROyzQRig7a7kTBcmclAQlbv3MCCZfhHiE/edit?usp=sharing
Have a good day

—
Security Architect @ Blockstream