Re: Agenda for TPAC

I will figure out rooms and such tomorrow- I guess we can meet at 9.15 for the meet and greet without you, Doug, and then figure the rest out so that it's a bit more tight. How does that sound?
Have a good day

Security Architect @ Blockstream

mp@blockstream.com

+491703311307 (Germany)
+14159608938 (U.S)
Signal, Wickr (martap).

Sent from a mobile device, please excuse typos.