Re: Agenda for TPAC

I suggest the following order and plan for Tuesday:

1. Meet and greet. Who is who in our community group.
8:30 - 9:15
2. Outcome of the Boston workshop
9:15 - 10:00
    1. Presentation of the Report

    2. What did we Learn

    3. What was missing

    4. Where did we plan to go from there?

BREAK
10:00 - 10:30
3. W3C - general information and Blockchain Community Group.
10:30 - 11:30
    1. Who is who is W3C?

    2. What is the process of becoming an official Interest Group, Working Group and whats the difference?

    3. What other groups are there we should be collaborating with?

      Most of them will be meeting during the TPAC. Lets figure out when and join those meetings:

          1. Digital Assets

          2. Verifiable Claims

          3. Web Payments

          4. Interledger

          5. World of Things

    4. What standards W3C writes? What would be exemplary standards we are looking for?

4. Organization.
11:30 - 12:30
         1. Managing member's shared info

           2. Management and means of communication:
          - Teleconferences
          - Mailing Lists
          - Rocket chat/ slack/ IRC
          - F2F meetings
          - Home page
          - Issue Tracker

           3. Proposing agenda items and creating agenda for every call

LUNCH
12:30 - 13:30
5. Identification of Use cases
13:30 - 14:15
6. Identification of missing or relevant APIs
14:15 - 15:00
BREAK
15:00 - 15:30
7. Participation - why is there so little activity, how can we improve it
15:30 - 16:15
8. Organizing next workshop
16:15 - 17:00
    1. When