Re: Getting stuff done at W3C

> This sounds sensible to me.  How should we go about creating the survey?
> Does it need validation by the TPAC?  What should be the distribution
> channels?

We can suggest, discuss and define the questions through this very
channel, and then put the form in some survey platform in the name of
the Chairs or the internal mailing list. Google Docs or SurveyMonkey
will simply work.

Regarding distribution channels, many of us might already have some
curated lists of contact email addresses from companies in the
blockchain space or interested in such technologies.

--
*Adán Sánchez de Pedro Crespo*
CTO, Stampery Inc.