Re: Blockchain CG at TPAC 2016

Hi, Mountie–

We can ask the TPAC organizers if they have a larger room for us. Can
you contact whoever you talked to originally about booking us space, and
CC me. I can try to help sort it out.

BTW, I'm technically going to be doing the Pointer Events WG f2f on
Tuesday, but I plan to attend the Blockchain CG in the morning at least.

Do we have a published agenda?

Thanks!
Doug