Re: BlockchainCG Teleconference Schedule [via Blockchain Community Group]

I were able to download the report through
http://interparestrust.org/assets/public/dissemination/Lemieux-BlockchainTechnologyRecordkeeping-FinalReport.zip
titled "Lemieux, V.L. (2016). Blockchain Technology for Recordkeeping: Help
or Hype? Volume 1 (Report) & Volume 2 (Appendices)
<http://interparestrust.org/assets/public/dissemination/Lemieux-BlockchainTechnologyRecordkeeping-FinalReport.zip>
"
correct?

2016년 10월 14일 (금) 오전 11:13, Lemieux, Victoria <v.lemieux@ubc.ca>님이 작성: