Re: global blockchain identity

I have different but similar idea of blockchain identity.

in some case, we need strong KYC for specific address which is actually
owned by whom or organization.

first approach was assign my blockchain address to internet domain and get
EV-SSL certificate.
letting user visit https://18PXYPJ2hLkRhsmHEyCDbRzbcdXBDD5ZxC.com to verify
address ownership which were verified by trusted 3rd party.
but Base58check encoding is case sensitive but domain is not case-sensitive.

I know WonBeom had different approach at
https://shepelt-github.gitbooks.io/openkeychain-spec/content/
<https://shepelt-github.gitbooks.io/openkeychain-spec/content/>

--
Mountie Lee