Re: Question About Flex-Ledger proposal

On 12/07/2016 11:53 PM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> it has 7 events. could you give me with real-world example each
> events reflect what kind of activities when we think Bitcoin
> Blockchain?

Those are examples of the sorts of "blocks" or events one could expect
in a generalized model for Blockchains. Not every chain will have every
type of event/block.

The diagram is meant as an example, not a statement that every activity
is anticipated at this time. Certainly, Bitcoin doesn't have checkpoint,
consensus, or configuration blocks.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built