Re: Final List of Position Papers and Form Results Online

Hi, folks–

I realized on double-checking that I left a couple of later position
statements off the list:

* Harry Kalodner
* Ethan Buchman (I had his expression of interest, but not his position
statement)

Please consider these in your reviews for topics/lightning talks.

Both of these came in as text in an email, and I inadvertently
overlooked them. Dazza (or Neha or Daniel), I'd appreciate if you could
look through the submissions on team-blockchain-submissions and
cross-reference that with the list on the website to make sure I didn't
make any more omissions.

Thanks!
Doug