Re: Blockchain Submissions CSV

Hi, Mountie–

Yes, you submitted 1 position statement on your own, 1 position
statement with the Blocko, and you also filled out the Expression of
Interest form.

Other people on the PC also submitted a position statement and filled
out the Expression of Interest form. I don't think this is a problem; we
know it's all the same people.

Regards–
Doug