Re: agenda for call 2 PM ET Friday

Hey all,

A couple of outcomes from the call:

- Doug has updated the website with a link to a form, and the messaging to
say that you can write a position statement *or* submit the form.
- The deadline for submissions has been changed to 6/3
=> As a result, everything is up-to-date and you can start advertising the
link through your networks.  Here's a tweet I wrote if you just want
something to RT:

https://twitter.com/neha/status/737335770634170368

Please also reach out personally to individuals you think would make good
attendees!

- We decided to invite Arvind Narayanan, a CS professor from Princeton who
has done work in web security, decentralized systems, and cryptocurrencies,
to keynote on the first day.  We didn't get any naysayers on the call.  If
you are adamantly opposed, feel free to hang out in the hallway for half an
hour :)  Doug will work with Arvind to make the talk W3C-applicable.

- Dazza is interested in doing a series of Google hangouts before the
workshop to help prepare.  Please get in touch with him if you're
interested in presenting or helping.

Happy Memorial Day!

Neha

--