Re: Unique Games Conjecture (Informal) Proof

From: Andrew DeSantis <desantis.bitcoin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 16:18:33 -0500
To: James Risberg <james.risberg@gmail.com>
Cc: public-bitcoin@w3.org
At the moment, Harrison Beckerich (a computer scientist friend of mine) is
reproducing my 2017 work independently.

Meaning we're playing 4d chess (literally chess at different points in
time) against one another with two of the world's most powerful super
computers.

[image: mwilcox.png]

To answer your question directly... my neighbor holds the patent for the
transformer on the power line outside of your house (assuming you're in the
United States) and I am working on a broadband solution that uses the UGC
proof to operate an orthogonal Internet atop your power lines :)

~a

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:29 PM James Risberg <james.risberg@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What do you see as the implications of this proof in non-academic
contexts? Will it impact your work?

> On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 5:51 PM Andrew DeSantis <desantis.bitcoin@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> "MCS80_85_Users_Manual_Jan83.pdf" incorrectly included two periods.
>> Use the following archive.org link instead as it provides SSL in
>> addition to the correct documentation:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190325164046/http://bitsavers.org/components/intel/MCS80/MCS80_85_Users_Manual_Jan83.pdf

mwilcox.png
(image/png attachment: mwilcox.png)